This seminar is aimed at anyone working in or with Japanese companies as an employee or partner. Emma Johnson will bring her recent experience helping Japanese companies investing in the UK to highlight the issues faced by Japanese companies and their employees.
- Why Japanese tend to be vague and indirect – and how to interpret what they mean
- Why Japanese people don’t give a lot of feedback
- How Japanese society and companies have been changing
- How decisions are made in Japanese organisations
- Why Japanese avoid risk
- How to get your ideas accepted by a Japanese organisation
- How to make meetings with Japanese people more effective
- How to build strong working relationships with Japanese
- How to behave appropriately at meals and other social situations
- What to keep in mind if you travel to Japan for business
- What most bothers Japanese about the Europeans they work with
Venue: Royal Over-Seas League, London SW1 1LA
From 09:30 to 17:00 (including a sandwich lunch), April 19th 2016
For more content like this, subscribe to the free Rudlin Consulting Newsletter.