I’m one of the interviewees at the Japan Intercultural Consulting “Succeeding in a Japanese Company Telesummit” – a series of interviews broadcast over the internet over March 4th-20th.
It’s free to register and listen during that period, and downloads can also be bought as a package later,
More details here.
My topic is “Profitable Relationship Building with External and Internal Japanese Customers” and the other topics are:
- Working with Your Japanese Boss
- Understanding and Influencing Decision Makers in Your Japanese Company
- Becoming Part of the Team in Your Japanese Workplace
- Relationship Building with Japanese — in Person and From Afar
- Skillfully Interfacing with the Parent Company in Japan
- The Influence of Cultural Differences on Business Processes and How to Improve Your Performance
- How to Keep Japanese From Falling Asleep in Your Presentation
- How to Give and Receive Feedback with Japanese
- How to Avoid Meeting Madness in Your Japanese Company
- Same Words, Different Meanings — Effective Communication with Japanese
- Getting on the Same Page in Your Japanese Company
For more content like this, subscribe to the free Rudlin Consulting Newsletter. 最新の在欧日系企業の状況については無料の月刊Rudlin Consulting ニューズレターにご登録ください。