In case you missed any of them, here are the links to the top 10 most popular posts from our blog in 2014:
- The 4 types of Japanese expat manager
- Hitachi Rail HQ move to UK will put it in top 10 Japanese companies in Europe (also popular in the Japanese translation)
- Successes & failures of Japanese cross border M&A #1 – Pilkington and NSG
- Only 17% of Japanese CEOs have overseas experience thanks to takotsubo (octopus pot) appointments
- Successes & failures of Japanese cross border M&A #2 – Daiichi Sankyo and Ranbaxy
- Honda job losses in Europe widen gap with Toyota, Nissan (also popular in the Japanese translation)
- Changing Sharp’s ‘weird’ corporate culture
- Has Hitachi opened Pandora’s box with the ending of seniority based pay?
- Top 20 Japanese companies most supporting women
- Reflections by Kao’s President on acquiring Kanebo, Molton Brown & John Frieda
We look forward to keeping you informed in 2015 – please do subscribe to our free newsletter if you have not already done so!
For more content like this, subscribe to the free Rudlin Consulting Newsletter.